GravityWise Installation Guide
- Install Gravity Forms.
- Navigate to Plugins->Add New.
- Click Upload Plugin.
- Browse for the downloaded Zip file.
- Click Install Now.
- Navigate to Plugins->Installed Plugins.
- Locate the ConnectWise Gravity Forms WordPress Plugin.
- Click Activate.
Generating an API Member
- Log in to your ConnectWise installation.
- In ConnectWise, click your profile icon then “My Account.”
- Click on the “API Keys” tab.
- Click the plus icon to add a new API key.
- Add a short description to the key.
- Click “Save.”
- Copy the public and private keys to a text file. Once you leave this screen, the private key will no longer be available.
- Navigate to Forms->Settings.
- Within Settings, Navigate to GravityWise Add-On.
- In the Company ID field, enter in your company identifier (used when logging into ConnectWise.)
- In the ConnectWise site field, enter the URL to your ConnectWise installation.
- If you wish to use your Client ID, enter it now; otherwise, GravityWise handles it automatically.
- Next, enter the public and private keys you saved from Step 7 of “Generating an API Member.”
- Enter in the Company ID and name that you would like to use as a catchall. GravityWise uses the catchall company for any records that require a company but don’t have one assigned.
- Select your time zone.
- Select an API version. Usually, the latest is preferable.
- Select a data retention policy to clean up old data from your WordPress Installation.
- Save the settings.